Enrollment verification may be provided upon request to students for the purposes of health and auto insurance, credit card application, employment application, and scholarship application. An enrollment verification usually includes the following information:
Current Term Enrollment and Status
Enrollment History (at Pepperdine University only)
Major Field of Study
Student's Academic Standing
Expected Date of Graduation
How to request:
Verification of current-term enrollment, check this out - a new free service!
Need to send official verification of your enrollment to your employer, insurer, housing provider or credit issuer? Want to check the status of your loans? Now you can do it with just a few clicks:
- Go to WaveNet
- Click the "Services" Tab
- Look under "Administrative Services" for "Additional Services"
- Click "NEW: Self-Service Enrollment Verification"
- Enter your name, social security number and date of birth (this data is transferred securely and is used to verify your identity)
- Select the option your would like to perform from this location, you can: - Obtain an enrollment certificate for your employer or insurance company (print the PDF launched from this link as your official certificate), View information about who has accessed your, enrollment information (only those informed by you should have this verification), and -View information regarding your student loans
This is a free, round the clock web-enabled service to all currently enrolled students of the Seaver College, GSEP, and SPP. It will soon be available to the GSBM students as well. This service is being provided through our duly authorized service provider, the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
Verification of Dates of Attendance or enrollment history for students not currently
enrolled or alumni
Use one of these options
1. Complete an official request for verification. Click on this link to download and print Request for Information Verification Release Form. Return the completed form to either OneStop (if you are a Seaver College student) or to the Office of the University Registrar, 2nd Floor, TAC, Malibu campus; or fax it to 310.506.4358.
2. The NSC web service may be used. Past students (with enrollment dating back to 1995) may, for a minimal fee of $2.50, request and print a letter of verification of their enrollment history. Pepperdine University has authorized the NSC to act as its agent for verification of degrees and enrollment status.
To begin, please click on this link, www.studentclearinghouse.org. The NSC may also be contacted at: