How to Complete a Semester Request
Activate accommodations each semester by completing a Semester Request and send your
letter prior to or as early in the term as possible.
- View instructions with pictures OR follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your Accommodate Profile through Wavenet > Resources > Accommodate Student.
- You will see your Home Page; on the left-hand side, click the drop-down arrow next to Accommodation and select Semester Request. Click the Add New button.
- You will see a page with your approved accommodations listed in a box outlined with
a drop-down menu for Semester.
- Choose the Current Semester and a list of your classes will appear on the right side of the page.
- Click the Review The Renewal button.
- Review each of your accommodations and choose to which classes you would like to apply those accommodations.
- If you are not using an accommodation, you can select Remove the Accommodation. This will only remove the accommodation from the current semester request. It will continue to be an approved accommodation. If you would like to add the accommodation later, you will be able to complete a new Semester Request.
- Provide the names of your professors if you would like us to send your letter to your professors. Otherwise, we expect you will be sending your accommodation letter to your professors.
- Once you have reviewed the requests for all of your approved accommodations, click Submit and our office will email an updated accommodation letter to you after we have processed your request.