Hub for Spiritual Life - Service
Community Engagement and Service in the Hub for Spiritual life is here to connect you to meaningful service opportunities.
- Regular Volunteer Opportunities with Local Nonprofits
- Organizations we assist include: The Westminster Free Clinic, About My Father’s Business, the Malibu Community Assistance Resource Team, Hand in Hand Foundation, and the Malibu Community Labor Exchange
- Special Service Events
- Step Forward Day (Annual University-wide day of service)
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- Disability Awareness Week
- Spring Break service projects
- We connect students, faculty, and staff to highly effective nonprofit organizations.
- Customized Service Projects
- We are happy to design projects for student clubs, organizations, or other University groups.