Time is short, submitting is easy, and the process is fun and rewarding
How much are your ideas worth?
Almost $900,000 has been awarded to nine projects since 2014. In 2017, winners may receive a grant up to $150,000 to improve the University in one or more of the following ways:
- Enhance teaching and learning
- Foster scholarly and creative activity
- Create new revenue opportunities through increased enrollment, new programs, community involvement, or collaboration with corporations and industry
- Streamline our organization, physical plant, and operating processes
- Strengthen the Pepperdine University "brand" and reputation
Participation is easy.
Simply fill out a short form and share your idea (or ideas). Successful submissions will be eligible to move into Phase I and receive development grants to help them take their proposals to the next level of completion. Phase II winners will receive additional funding to facilitate expansion and implementation of selected concepts.
The process is fun and rewarding
Submit your idea by October 15, 2016, and help make Pepperdine and the world better.