Facebook pixel Where Can I Park? | Pepperdine University Skip to main content
Pepperdine University

Where Can I Park?

Browse the links below to view the locations authorized for parking for each permit type. If you have questions, please email parking@pepperdine.edu.

GP Permit - Employee Parking

ML Permit - Employee Parking

CAL Permit - Employee Parking (Calabasas)

C Permit - Commuter Student Parking

R Permit - Resident Student Parking (not first-year undergraduate)

FY Permit - First Year Student Parking (undergraduate)

T Permit - Towers Resident Parking 

P Permit - Page Resident Parking

CV Permit - Contract/Vendor Parking