Leave any crime tip as to who, what, why, when and or where? You need not leave your name or how you came across the information. The crime tip line is completely anonymous. For the Tip Hotline please call (310) 506 7634 or ext. 7634.
You may also send a confidential e-mail message to:
- Chief/Associate Vice President Lance Bridgesmith
- Assistant Chielf/Director of Public Safety Dawn Emrich
- Captain of Public Safety Eric Barnes
- Lieutenant of Public Safety Luis Quiroz
- Lieutenant/Fire Life Safety Officer Mark Lauren
- Investigator and Lieutenant of Public Safety Davis Lopez
Thank you for taking an active role in keeping your campus crime-free!
The LiveSafe App
You can also leave anonymous tips via Pepperdine's LiveSafe App. The LiveSafe App contains emergency response information and contact information for key University services at your fingertips anytime, anywhere—even internationally (so long as you have wifi or an enabled cellular data connection).
Pepperdine's Safe Rides program exists to provide a safer community. If a student does not feel safe in an off campus location, regardless of the circumstances, they are encouraged to call Public Safety for assistance at 310.506.4441.
We will facilitate your safe return to campus by utilizing the appropriate resources. This is not a confidential service, but students should not fear punishment for seeking assistance when in an unsafe situation.