OIE collects, analyzes, warehouses, and disseminates data about the University to facilitate institutional planning, policy formation, and decision-making at the program, department, division, school, and university levels:
- The Factbook provides more in-depth information in three primary categories: faculty, students and staff. Historical information is also housed in the Factbook.
- The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson's, and U.S. News & World Report.
- IR Reports provides information related to current enrollment, analytical projects, as well as other IR-related reports produced by the OIE.
- College Navigator is a school search engine for college-bound students. It consists primarily of the latest data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), the core postsecondary education data collection program for NCES – the National Center for Education Statistics.
- The University & College Accountability Network (U-CAN) is designed to offer prospective students and their families concise, Web-based consumer-friendly information about the nation's private, nonprofit colleges and universities in a common format. It was developed and is maintained by the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU).