OIE's Knowledge Sharing
This webpage is devoted to sharing knowledge related to the OIE's research and assessment work.
Did You Know?
The OIE’s “Did You Know” (DYK) campaign project launched in spring 2022. The goal of the project is to share knowledge from the OIE’s educational and institutional research activities via DYK Databytes.
Did you know that fall 2022 incoming students reported that the academic reputation of Pepperdine was the predominant reason they decided to enroll? Other top reasons were Pepperdine’s location and its Christian mission. Read more in the OIE’s Incoming Student Survey Snapshot on the Survey Results Page.
Did you know that Pepperdine students describe “diversity” as variations in one’s background, such as differences in race/ethnicity, culture, nationality, gender, religion, perspectives/views, and sexual orientation? Read more in the OIE’s DEI Report Diversity at Pepperdine | Students.
Curious for more? View the DYK archive below or request DYK Databyte here!
- DYK Pepperdine is one of the outstanding institutions in The Princeton Review’s “Best 388 Colleges for 2023?” See our full profile for other amazing rankings.
- DYK Pepperdine students describe student success predominantly as an academic achievement or developing new knowledge/skills? Visit the OIE’s Student Success page to explore further.
- DYK Pepperdine was ranked 22nd for the “Most Beautiful Campus” In The Princeton Review? Learn more statistics about the Pepperdine community on the OIE’s Institutional Research page.
- DYK 25% of graduate students are in fully-only programs? See the OIE’s Factbook for more statistics.
- DYK 87% of students surveyed by the OIE would recommend Pepperdine to family members, friends, or colleagues?