The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) supports the University's mission, values, and core commitments by providing leadership in the areas of accreditation, assessment, institutional research, and educational research. The OIE aspires to foster a culture of equity-minded assessment and to provide high-quality data that supports equitable student success and decision-making.
The following summarizes how the mission will be achieved.
- Collect, analyze, and distribute educational research.
- Coordinate a comprehensive system of program reviews that contribute to the mission of the University and all five schools including non-academic programs.
- Provide guidance and data support for assessment cycles, institutional learning outcomes, and program learning outcomes.
- Oversee University compliance with the WSCUC standards; lead, guide, and facilitate the process of reaffirmation of accreditation.
- Provide data to support University decision-making, including closing the loop and resource allocation.