The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) supports the University's mission, values, and core commitments by providing leadership in the areas of accreditation, assessment, institutional research, and educational research. The OIE aspires to foster a culture of equity-minded assessment and to provide high-quality data that supports equitable student success and decision-making.
The following summarizes how the mission will be achieved.
- Conduct equity-minded institutional and educational research to contribute to University decision-making.
- Coordinate a comprehensive system of academic and non-academic program reviews that supports the University mission and institutional learning outcomes.
- Provide guidance and data support for assessment cycles including institutional learning outcomes, program learning outcomes, General Education, and Core Competencies.
- Oversee University compliance with federal reporting (IPEDS) and accreditation standards (WSCUC).
- Lead, guide, and facilitate the process of reaffirmation of accreditation, substantive program changes, and requests for new programs.