Invitation letter template
International students may wish to invite family and friends to visit in the United States. The Student may write a Letter of Invitation to be presented at a U.S. Consulate abroad.
Here is a sample letter for you to use.
Pepperdine University's Office of International Student Services (OISS) suggests you provide the following supporting documents:
- Copy of your current Form I-20
- Enrollment verification from the Office of the University Registrar
- Copy of passport, visa stamp and Form I-94
- Copy of graduation announcement, if available
- It is important to demonstrate that the visitor has ties to the home country, intent to return home after the visit and the ability to cover expenses during the stay.
To learn more visit:
To learn more about the U.S Embassy or Consulate where the visitor will apply, see http://www.usembassy.gov as instructions may vary.