In the event of a life-threatening emergency see below:
- Call 911
- Follow up with a call to the campus Department of Public Safety (DPS) at 310.506.4441
- Follow up with a call to the OISS at 310.506.4246
- Make sure you provide up-to-date emergency contact information to the OISS and in your "personal information" in the University Wavenet Portal
Leaving the U.S.
In the event of an emergency that requires you to leave the U.S. see below:
- Call the OISS at 310.506.4246
- Submit the Travel Permission or I-20 Update Request form through the OISS Portal in order to obtain the proper document(s) to re-enter the U.S.
- Notify the staff and faculty of your program, as well as housing personnel if you live on campus.
- For information on disaster awareness click on Emergency Preparedness in the University Wavenet Portal.