Facebook pixel Tax Information | Pepperdine University Skip to main content
Pepperdine University

Tax Information

Will I have to pay taxes?

You must let your employer know that income taxes must be withheld from your pay. If you are a "nonresident" for tax purposes (for the first five years of F-1 status you may be considered nonresident for tax purposes) you do not have to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes.

For more information, please visit http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Exempt-Individual-Who-is-a-Student